Sunday, October 24, 2010

Holla.

Dear friend(s) & reader(s),

I originally kept a blog @ http://howawesomeami.wordpress.com/

You can get an idea of the kind of shit I post, although this will be a little less about my life, and a little bit more about the shit I enjoy, written in such a way that you'll either think I'm absolutely insane, or absolutely awesome.

Switched to Blogger because I had a bunch of people recommending it and telling me I was a retard for pressing my words.

I've decided to include one of my new favorite hobbies into this blog... COOKING! I'm going to try and post at least one recipe/idea a week.

I'll end my first post with a picture of me, so enjoy:


Remember kids, don't do drugs! 

1 comment:

  1. Thuggin all over dis hood. ABOUT TIME YOU SWITCHED TO BLOGGER YOU DOUCHEBUTT!

    ReplyDelete